TOURS A | East | FULL-DAY (SATURDAY)
Santana, the Biosphere Reserve by Unesco, with its Tipical Houses. Machico the first capital of Madeira.
Day: Saturday (09h-17h /9am to 5pm)
- We go visit Camacha
- Enjoy the great view of “Pico Areeiro” (1818 meters above sea level)
- We will visit “Ribeiro Frio”
- We will go down to the “Faial”
- Next destination will be “Santana”
- After that we go back to the south of the island and will see the amazing “Ponta de São Lourenço” in Caniçal
- Next, we will visit “Machico” City
- After that we will visit “Santa Cruz” City and “Garajau”
TOURS B | WEST | FULL-DAY (Tuesday)
The splendid northwest shows, the famous vineyards at São Vicente, the natural swimming pools at Porto Moniz and the Biggest and beautiful plateau at Paul da Serra.
Day: Tuesday (09h-17h /9am to 5pm)
- Enjoy the fabulous “Cabo Girão” viewpoint (580 meters above sea level)
- We will visit “Ribeira Brava” and the beautiful landscapes, from the sea till mountains
- After that we will climb the incredible mountains of “Encumeada”
- Next, we will go down to the north of the island, “São Vicente” Village
- After that we will visit the incredible “Porto Moniz” Village, where you can see the natural pools of Porto Moniz.
- At the end we will visit the “Paúl da Serra”,the largest and most extensive plateau of Madeira Island with about 24 km² with an average altitude of 1500 meters approximately.
TOURS C | AMAZING VIEWS: CLIFF AND VALLEY | HALF-DAY (SUNDAY)
Boca dos Namorados with wonderful lands-capes and view to Nun’s Valley. Jardim da Serra, the cherry land. Cabo Girão with the Amazing glass floor balcony [589mts].
Day: Sunday (09h-13h / 9am to 1pm)
BOCA DOS NAMORADOS | JARDIM DA SERRA | CABO GIRÃO | CÂMARA DE LOBOS
Pick up time at hotel
Funchal – 09h00 | Caniço – 08:40
Prices per Person
Half Day 20€
A pack lunch should be taken on the full day walks (not provided by the organization)
TOURS D | NUNS VALLEY (WEDNESDAY / FRIDAY)
Day: Wednesday / Friday (09h-13h / 9am to 1pm)
CÂMARA DE LOBOS | FUNCHAL | EIRA DO SERRADO | CURRAL DAS FREIRAS